Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 1, 2010

Flagflaps

And owltwelve keeps blowing. He said there's a storm where he lives and that he could easily bend trees and move large objects with the wind. =D

While in bed, I concentrated on the more pure calmness and peace feeling inside of me that I had found earlier. I noticed that it was more than a feeling, it was some kind of stuff that filled my whole body. When I concentrated on it, my breathing changed (I breathed less). A few seconds later I felt it difficult to breath - I was probably slightly out of the body. I started seeing some kind of light inside of me again (There were parts in me which still didn't emit this light).

In the morning, I opened the balcony door and found it sunny and warm outside. When I turned my laptop on though, it showed 1 degree Celsius. I checked local weather stations and it was 1 degree Celsius indeed. Strangely though, it felt like at least 15 degrees or more. It means that my body has changed to the cold regime.

So, I walked to school with a T-shirt and this thin jersey I usually use during cold summer days. It was interesting to look, how people had packed themselves in heavy fur coats and warm jackets. I could definitely feel the cold, but it didn't penetrate through the skin so that I felt warm inside.

I'm usually using a shield to locate nearby cars and bicycles so that I would know what to expect when I look to the left and right at road crossings. Somehow when I use the shield, I usually can't sense any cars or bicycles nearby. It's rare to actually find any, which made me think that perhaps this shield has some kind of a "don't drive here" intent programmed on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking back home, I saw the construction supply store that's conveniently near home. It has 3 flags flapping in front of the building. I decided to play around a little.

Took the first one (the one nearest to me) and tried to reverse the direction from which wind was blowing at it. Well, it occasionally changed its direction, but so did the other 2. 

Then I tried to make the nearest 2 flags flap in inverse directions at the same time and well, they occasionally did. Although I intended the nearest one to flap towards my right and the second towards my left, the nearest one occasionally flapped away from me and the second one towards me. So, they were almost always flapping in inverse directions, but not exactly how I had intended to. 

I was already at about 30 meters from the flags and decided to try stasis field on the nearest one. It started to descend slowly while the other 2 were still flapping in random directions.

I was at about 10 meters from the flags when I felt a shift in my mind-state (I think my brain got attuned to the correct frequency). I decided to attempt stasis field on all 3 of them. It only took about a second or two until all of them were hanging down motionless. While walking past them, I felt wind playing around with my hair and clothes, but the flags were still standing totally still.

I was at about 20 meters from the flags and the flags were still motionless. So, I started visualizing my construct dissolving from around the flags. When I was at about 30 meters from the flags, I could see the 3rd (the nearest to me) flapping okay and the other 2 slightly moving around.

It cheered me up even though I was already happy. Walking past flags and glaring at them like crazy with a wide smile ... it could've looked weird XD. 

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool with the inverse flag blowing. As I read this I can kind of feel your experience & my third eye is starting pulse:)

    -owltwelve

    ReplyDelete