Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 5, 2014

Dark but not gloomy

Slept & meditated for most of Saturday.
Then became bored, installed a game. It didn't run. Spent an hour or two, trying to fix it. Got it to run but with a lot of glitches.
Uninstalled it and slept & meditated even more.

Have been seeing flashes of golden light on top of my head. While in some half-dream state, I once saw very bright white light shining at me. It looked almost like a 3-LED projector or something. Visited some strange places, too.


Very vivid dreams. It was night (very dark but not gloomy, somehow) and I found myself on Saaremaa, in the old barn house. At first I was alone in there. Then aunt showed up .. twice. One of her was on top of the old kiln and had the lamp lit .. she was reading a book or something. Heard the other one of her do something behind the rear door (which led to the chickens, into the garage or up to the hay storage). I just was .. occasionally talked to aunt, I guess, or something. An hour or two later I became aware of Pätu (a dog who passed away .. uh .. dunno when, because blog post search ain't working). At first I thought "Wait a minute, she's supposed to be dead, right?" But then I realized that in this non-physical form she wasn't, she never has been. We had just thought we had lost her. Anyway, I couldn't see Pätu but I could sense her energy lingering around near aunt's bed.

After just .. being there in the room for some more time, it was getting brighter outside. Sun was about to rise again. Went outside and noticed that Kevin was there. He had a really weak signature and thought he was dying or something. He couldn't walk or do anything. I didn't have any feelings .. just took his body with me, towards the sauna .. to prepare for the final departure or something. I was almost at the sauna door when someone said: "put some sugar water on top of his head". I started looking for sugar and water but couldn't find any. However, outside near the stable there were pastries (which seemed kind of odd to me). Noticed that I had left the body next to a tiny puddle and it had fallen over so that the top of the head became wet. Also, there were some pieces of pastry in the mud on the ground. A few minutes later, Kevin stood up. Me: "What? Duude.."

Right. On Friday I had a dream where I was in Italy, hanging around with some people who will be staying there for internship. Didn't chat with them, I guess because I couldn't interact with them. Lagged behind for taking photos. Sun was incredibly bright and I had no trouble flying around. Somewhere in the dream there was an entrance to the school building. Two stairs up to the second storey, which was for professors and the like. Between the stairs, there was a stairway down to the first storey, which was for students and somesuch. The 2nd storey was broad and very spacey. The 1st storey was too, but only after crawling through a very narrow tunnel. Couldn't enter with luggage. Had to either push luggage first or leave it behind. For the weekend, the higher-ups let us stay on the 2nd storey but I was ashamed of our kind (eastern-europeans) because they drunk a lot, spoke too loud and left litter behind.

This dream highlights the multi-layered nature of reality once again, because all the elements were there during my Italy trip. The narrow tunnel and spacey higher storeys was in San Marino (entrance to the towers).



Today I went to Tallinn and back, to help grandpa with his book. Grandma has gone over the limits with her caring about grandchildren.

Anyway, on my way to the bus station, I fancied sitting next to a girl, to have a chat or something. Arrived at the bus station. All tickets to the next 3 or 4 buses were sold out. So, I bought an expensive ticket to the only bus left that had free seats. Waited for the bus.

Btw, every hour there's the Lux Express with power sockets, free WiFi, a tablet per seat for watching movies, listening to music or for playing games for free. Lux Express is cheaper than some other buses that have old worn-out seats, no WiFi, no tablets.

I wasn't too happy about having to wait and not being able to take the cheaper and more fancy bus back home. Although I knew what was going on, I was too picky about it in my opinion. My thoughts materialized in an interesting way. My seat was next to a pretty girl and eventually started a chat. Gained some XP and Wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment