Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A bit of bindu .. and geisting?

Only managed to sleep for 4 hours. Woke up from a dream where I was being chased by an entity. It all started when I approached the edge of the dream (forbidden area), looking for a nice house. Well, turned back, only to find someone pointing a turret at me. He didn't fire, but he had nothing stopping him, either. There wouldn't have been anything left, if he had fired. Although there had been a guardian (looked like an old friend) with me, he stood down and sided with the man operating the turret. Tested him, but he seemed like a machine. I was pulled out of the dream, I think. Now there was a slightly different man chasing me and sister. Fled through walls and stuff, but he always caught up. He was not a machine, though, and each time I managed to flee, he became softer.

This dream was triggered by the chat with mother the previous night. She had visited an old man, who had a house, a restaurant, an apartment and a summer house. The man wanted to sell at least one of these. Mother and her new husband liked the summer house the most. However, the summer house was the dearest to the old man. I suggested avoiding the summer house.

The focus on the bindu point has degraded. So, I can't maintain focus on one point for more than a couple of days .. yet. Anyway, as a work-around, I tried relaxing the focus while maintaining attention in that point.

Waited for a bus outside. It was cold. Nah, stop whining. The weather is the way it is, my own fault if I'm too weak to enjoy it properly. Then like 5 or 6 people appeared and started smoking all around me. Stop whining, you have air to breathe .. wait, too picky on air quality? Well, on one hand I know that the body is one of the most precious gifts that a soul can have and it needs proper care. But then again, constantly pampering and then whining when pampering is not possible .. that's just plain wrong.

Stopped fighting sleep on the bus to work, and closed the eyes. I was immediately in astral, working on some sort of math problems (finding relations between objects in patterns). Then, suddenly mind went blank and I no longer felt tired.

While at work, I felt quite uncomfortable - a bit dizzy with some mild nausea at various spots in the body. Then something happened (a popping sound in the head) and I felt the familiar sensation of the bindu fluid propagating down the central channel and spreading throughout the body. Tried to maintain the flow without obstructing it.

Got a lift back to town for a lecture. I was sort of dozing off when the speakers started crackling loud. First reaction was: "Geisting?" However, as I paid more attention to the sound, I could make out a humming background, which I think betrayed the cause - someone probably switched on some heavy lab equipment. After about 10 seconds or so, both the crackling as well as the humming stopped. At the end of the lecture, there were a few sporadic crackles from the speakers but without any humming background. This left me a bit puzzled .. maybe it was geisting after all?

Took a bus home. The bus behaved a bit strange. First of all, some kind of a side panel for lights electronics was open. Since it was raining, I sneakily closed it. While in the bus, I saw that the middle doors were shut tight and there was a sign: "Sorry, the door is out of order". An old lady stood next to me. When I finally suspected that she wanted to get off, it was almost too late. Still, she managed to make her way to the other door and leave.

Arrived home. No wifi? Hmm .. UPS is off. Switched it on, it kept beeping and indicating a dead battery. Well, the battery was just fine in the morning .. weird. So, I plugged all the stuff in the regular extension cord. Wifi access point switched on, but cable modem did not. Traced its power cable and got to an adapter, which smelled bad. Plugged it out and cut it open -- a ceramic capacitor had short-circuited and burned into coal. In addition, the isolation of a nearby transformer had melted from the heat of the explosion. No wonder the UPS battery is dead. Thought it would be a wonder if the modem would still be alive (possible because the adapter had two transformers with filters). Sought for a 15 V, 1 A supply but realized it would be too much work to assemble one for just testing the modem. Eventually sister woke up and used her phone to find the nearest service provider office, which was still open for 30 more minutes (enough to catch a bus and get there). As it turned out, the modem was also toast. But since the service is registered to dad's name, they did not accept the modem for replacement (not from me, at least).

All those incidents together in a sequence within an hour or two .. perhaps still geisting?

No comments:

Post a Comment