Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hipster

Friend's Mom had seen me walking the home streets, with trousers pulled on pants .. at the time when I was in Mexico. Lol .. what?

Also, a few days ago Dad asked me to send him the water meter values. While asleep, I semi-subconsciously identified with a relative, who has a scar on the nose (minor similarity to the dog bite wound). The next day I see the message, the relative had replied: "I tried but cannot do it. The meters are behind the cupboard." Err .. no .. what? So, I just replied "Ok.." At first I thought that the relative was visiting us, but later it appeared that couldn't have been the case, either.

On a more serious note, this probably means that my concentration is not sharp enough, yet (clone image has clothes in the wrong order =D). In addition, I guess I still have the issue of forgetting the context when I pop up in another body (that of a relative, for example).

No comments:

Post a Comment